- Following its appointment as Facebook’s MENA public relations agency, Renno CG managed the launch of the global brand’s first office/operations in the region, which took place at the prestigious Armani Hotel in Dubai, UAE.
- Following our recommendation to engage the local and regional media in this major announcement, Facebook entrusted Renno CG with this project, which not only entailed the management of the Press Briefing from A-Z, but also recommended and liaised a high level meeting between the high profile visiting delegation from Facebook and His Highness Sheikh Ahmed Bin Saed Al Maktoum, Chairman of Dubai Civil Aviation and Emirates Airlines.
- The one-day event, which took a lot of preparations and coordination with the Client’s team in the UK, received wide-spread positive coverage in the local, regional and global media, which set the stage in a positive manner for the local Facebook team to progress with their assignments in a relatively new market.
- Renno CG was entrusted and retained by Intel Corp to manage the first visit of the CEO, Dr. Craig Barrett, to Lebanon. The visit was of great sensitivity due to the political climate and misconception associated with the security situation in the country.
- Renno CG managed the event from A-Z, including proposing the involvement of the late Prime Minister, Rafic Hariri, in this high profile visit, to ensure it receives great visibility. While the event was for 24-hours only; however, it was intensive in activities and achieved remarkable local, regional and global media attention; similar to a high statesman’s visit.
- Itinerary management (including hotel booking, VIP airport lounge, Security, route maps, etc)
- Scheduling meetings with the Prime Minister and other dignitaries
- Negotiated and managed the launch of Intel’s Finance
Competency lab at the American University of Beirut
- Media Relations
Hariri meets Intel Chief in Koraytem and holds Iftar: Cooperation for Launch of Innovation in Education Program
- ‘Color To Smile’ is a CSR initiative developed and run by Renno CG and Xerox Emirates to support the local community and encourage children with special needs to build on their creative artistry and have their self esteem and confidence further developed where possible.
- Xerox Emirates purchased a total number of 15 paintings from Al Noor Training Center for Children with Special Needs. Renno CG then approached the American Hospital of Dubai with an exclusive 6 month partnership, which marked the first phase of the campaign. The paintings were framed and strategically placed on the walls within the American Hospital’s pediatric ward and clinic.
- ‘Color To Smile’ aims to encourage the community to aid and understand the additional requirements of special needs children and their loving families. The paintings artistically designed by these children have created a warmer atmosphere within the pediatric areas and made hospital visits for children brighter and more comfortable, while setting their minds at ease for the period of their consultation and
allowing the medical staff to better focus on the health
needs of the children. The ‘Color To Smile’
These are some of the painting that have been framed and displayed in the pediatric clinic and ward at the American Hospital in Dubai.
Public Relations Initiative
- Renno CG initiated and managed a major media campaign in the form of an event for the media to tour the new development, which was 2 hours away from Cairo. Tier 1 media editors within Egypt were invited to the event and shuttled to the premises, where they met with the CEO and other company executives and presented with a run-down of the project. The tour ended with an Iftar dinner at the project location. The event was attended by a VIP guest, Mr Fathi El Sebai, Chairman of one of the leading banks in Egypt, who allocated time for interviews and a media Q and A session.
Public Relations Initiative
Renno CG was commissioned to manage a major press conference at Baghdad Airport, in order to announce the resumption of Emirates Airline’s first flight to the Iraqi capital, after over 20 years of ceasing operations to that destination.
In the presence of Iraq’s Minister of Transport and UAE and Emirates Airlines senior officials, Renno CG succeeded in organizing a full-house press conference, with over 75 journalists present, in addition to generating considerable coverage in print, broadcast, radio and online media.